Skip to main content

Debit Cards

Debit Cards look like a credit card but operates like cash or a personal check. Money is deducted from your Share Draft (Checking) Account, up to the amount you have available.  Access your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week!

Debit Card Security

Your debit card activity will be monitored by SecurLock Services.  If any unusual activity is detected on your card, SecurLock may call or text you to ensure the usage is being done by you. If you have any questions about this security process, feel free to call our Debit Card Department.

To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card

Call 800-530-5154 (Farmway Credit Union). For after business hours call: 888-263-3370 (SecurLock).

To Activate or Reset your PIN

Call 855-726-4885 or 800-530-5154.

To Validate Card Activity

Call 800-530-5154.  For after business hours call 855-961-1602.

VISA Purchase Alerts

In just 3 easy steps, you can register your VISA Debit card to receive a text or email whenever you pay with your VISA card.  Simply click here to get started!

Get Started

Debit Card Control

When you download our mobile app from App Store or Google Play, you can enable (turn on) or disable (turn off) your debit card instantly.

If you misplace your card, you can temporarily DISABLE it, then ENABLE when it is back in your possession.   If you notice questionable transactions on your account, disable card immediately to prevent additional unauthorized transactions. This is also a great tool to utilize when traveling.

Download on the App store Get it on Google Play

Domestic & International Travel

If you know you will be traveling out of the state of Kansas or internationally, please let us know in advance. Due to certain out of state restrictions, your card transactions could be denied.  When purchasing fuel out of state, we encourage you to pay inside rather than at the pump.

Likewise, use of your card in a foreign country is one of the security triggers for FCU cards and your transactions could be denied as a possible security violation.  With advance notice, we can help prevent some of those denials. Contact our Debit Department at 800-530-5154 for travel assistance.